6.02.2011

getting down to the goal setting business...

So, I said that one of the ways I was going to use this blog was to explore (and whether explicitly stated or not) to track my progress on the road to better health. Well, part of that journey involves the act of goal setting. Following in that vein, may I proudly introduce you to goal number one:

*to be in bed every night no later than 10:00pm.*

A curfew! What? Craziness, right? I mean I am a fully grown adult, after all. If I want to stay up until 3 o'clock in the morning, that's my prerogative. Well, so is eating an entire box of macaroni and cheese, but it won't help me on my weight-losing, life-changing journey any more than my ridiculously skewed sleep schedule.

So this is a big one for me, and your prayers and encouragement would be greatly appreciated. Maybe tomorrow I will disseminate some of the scientific info on sleep and health, but as it is 10pm, I am already falling short of the mark on night number one...

sweet dreams,
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment